Built in 1916, Home Hill was the family home of Australian Prime Minister Joseph Lyons and his wife Dame Enid Lyons –
the first woman elected to Australia federal parliament.
Stepped in history and a step back in time – the gardens make a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony.
Dame Enid last lived there in 1981 and the home is still full of her treasured and add a unique elegance to your photos.
Just 5 minutes from Devonport centre, this is a wonderful inner city location with all the charms of yesteryear.
We have put together some packages for an elopement or micro wedding with your nearest and dearest.
We can also tailor a package to suit something specific you may have in mind.
Intimate Wedding Package (maximum of 40 guests)
- Permission and permit to have your wedding ceremony at Home Hill
- Your legal paperwork and personalised ceremony with our local celebrant
- Your wedding flowers
- Professional photography taken in Home Hill grounds (and inside for the bridal party only) including 150 images edited and available as digital download (5 photographers to choose from)
- Your basic ceremony set up
- Celebration grazing platter for up to 40 people in the Home Hill Gardens
- Witnesses for your ceremony (if required)
Total cost: $4,850.00
(applicable for all dates excluding Saturdays September - April)
Ceremony and Photos only (maximum of 200 guests)
Home Hill is a wonderful location right in the centre of Devonport, that is steeped in history. Home Hill grounds are available for bookings in 4 hour blocks. Morning (9am – 1pm) and Afternoon (2pm – 6pm) This allows plenty of time to set up your ceremony along with ample time for your ceremony, photos, bridal portraits and a celebratory drink if you’ve like.
Your cost includes:
- Permission and permit for your wedding at Home Hill
- Photos in and around home Hill gardens and indoors (bridal party only)
- Access to set up and time to pack down for your ceremony
- An ‘on the day’ trouble shooter to help with logistics for your ceremony.
Cost per session: $1,200.00